The Community Center building, built in 1957 by the citizens of Newberry Springs with private funds and donated materials and labor, was also the location of the original fire station. The Building is currently used for many community meetings and events throughout the year. The park is open to the public.. It has playground, picnic areas, ball field and public restrooms
Please Help Us Keep It Clean!
The main room of the Community Center Building is available for rent by organizations, businesses and private individuals. Contact District Secretary at the Newberry Community Services District Office for details.